• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Trending* UFC 215 Live Stream Online Nunes vs. Shevchenko 2

Watch *Trending* UFC 215 Live Stream Online Nunes vs. Shevchenko 2 here:

UFC 215 Live Stream

http://www.douglas-budget.com/calend...c010a0184.html

Had everything gone ideal for Valentina Shevchenko, the Kyrgyzstani-Peruvian UFC bantamweight contender would've shut the Amanda Nunes part of her vocation two months back. That is when "Projectile" should go up against the advancement's 135-pound champion before UFC 213's main event came apart finally with Nunes phoning in wiped out.

In any event, that was the thinking the champion's group gave. Be that as it may, Shevchenko isn't having it.

"Do I trust [Nunes' thinking for crossing out the fight]? No," Shevchenko said. "I don't trust in this history about sinusitis, every one of these things. I don't trust this. The genuine motivation behind why she hauled out, I believe, is she cut excessively weight in 24 hours, and she was feeling excessively feeble. This is the genuine reason."

Regardless of having all the earmarks of being genuinely furious and disappointed with her adversary at the time, Shevchenko claims she doesn't have any hard sentiments toward Nunes heading into their hotly anticipated rematch at UFC 215 this Saturday in Edmonton, Canada..

"I'm not furious with her, since she is my adversary and I need to go through her, and nothing more," Shevchenko said. "Also, this inclination [of anger] is quite recently not useful for the battle. I know precisely what I need to do in the battle, and to get things going, I need to keep my mind icy.

TAGS:

watch UFC 215 Live Stream Online Nunes vs. Shevchenko 2 Full Fight Video,,, watch UFC 215 Live Stream Online Nunes vs. Shevchenko 2 Full Fight,,, watch UFC 215 Live Stream Online Nunes vs. Shevchenko 2 Full,,, watch UFC 215 Live Stream Online Nunes vs. Shevchenko 2,,, watch UFC 215 Live Stream Online,,, watch UFC 215 Live Stream, watch UFC 215 Live,,,, watch UFC 215,,,
Working...
X